Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sexy Breakfast Foods

So my everfabulous Ferret was itchy in some of her bodily parts the other day and asked me if I had anything to make her feel better. After the requisite eyebrow-wiggling on my part, I brought out the Holy Grail of lotions- Aveeno Fragrance-Free Daily Moisturizer. Having wildly sensitive, winter-itchy skin means I spent a LOT of time finding something soothing. 
I spend a lot of time rubbing this stuff into my lower legs and making Herbal-Essence-commercial-y sounds.
My beloved asks me, "Is this stuff any good?"
"Oh yeah" say I, "it's for sensitive skin and has colloidal oatmeal in it".
She looks at me with utter confusion and asks, "So, like, they put the oatmeal in after it's had sex??"
...Oh my.
One discussion of the difference between colloidal and postcoital (and some lotion) later, the Ferret is enlightened, less itchy, and ready for bed.

But sometimes, not everything pisses me off. Sometimes, it's the little things that crack me up laughing that make me realize just how damn lucky I am, and that I do occasionally have real things to be thankful for. 

....postcoital oatmeal! *still laughing*