Sunday, September 21, 2008

Damn You, Haloscan!

I don't know why, but my header's been gone for the last week. So I tried to fix it by reinstalling my Haloscan template, because somehow, it's Haloscan's fault. I don't know enough html to fix it, and now Blogger is telling me it can't process my request when I try and put the new template in. So, Haloscan means comments get saved and trackbacks are possible, but no header on my freakin' blog. 'Try and re-install everything' equals a big ol' fuck-you from the Internet.
Damn it, damn it, damn it! 

So try and be patient, and know that until further notice, if you comment, it won't be saved. Sorry. I'm always happy to get comments, though, and if you want I'll try and save them and copy-paste them into Haloscan once I get this figured out. 
I'd also welcome advice from anyone who knows more about this than I do... and I don't know a whole lot.

UPDATE: Yay! I fixed it! See? ^ We now have both comments and a header! Oooooo.
...Okay, I had some help. I may not agree with my almost-dad-in-law's politics, but the man stepped in and figured out the code glitch, so he definitely earns a vote of thanks from me. Thaaaaaanks!
Now to go tinker some more. 
(New post coming soon. Any requests?)