Friday, August 22, 2008

Consistently Inconsistent

Posts may be infrequent for the next week or two, due to me finally getting off my ass to pack and move. Also I need extra time to panic re: packing and moving. (What? Did I ever give you the impression I was the mellow type? Because, uh, no. So: panic.) Also due to having to clean ferret ears twice a day and get her to swallow medicine. Have you ever tried to give medicine to a damn ferret?!
*Ahem* Now that I'm done digressing, I meant to say: I've got some posts planned- about the word 'Feminazi', about 'gay panic', about how I identify as femme (cause I love to talk about me, you know), about other stuff I can't remember and have forgotten to write down.
I may post again tomorrow. I may not. I have no idea.
And if anyone has anything they want me to write or just bitch about, feel free to let me know! It's not like I'd refuse the help.

Author edit: Hey, I remembered the other thing! I also wanted to blog on the right to have sex! I'll do that... soon... look, I'm thrilled I remembered at all, okay? I've been known to forget what I was talking about in the middle of a sentence. Anyway, more blogging soon.