Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shameless Thievery

I was wandering the blogosphere again, and found something so awesome (again, on Menstrual Poetry- Holly rocks my socks!) that I felt the need to bogart it for my own blog. This educational video from India may be the coolest thing I've seen all week, up to and including the Engineer's Guide to Cats.
I'm far too lazy to embed it in my own blog, but I found it to be both progressive and adorable. Who doesn't love dancing guys dressed like contraceptives? Also, it's nice to occasionally blog about the cool stuff, as opposed to spending my time pissed off (even though now I know I'm not crazy, or the only one who feels this way. Thank you Blogosphere!).
Eventually, I'll start doing my own research. But hopefully until then I'll be forgiven as long as I give credit where it's due.
Go watch. Giggle. And pray that we start educating people soon, and that we're half as catchy as that.